Thursday, January 12, 2012

New year!!!

It's a new year! And every year at midnight me and my brother get to tast champane and YUCK IT"S DISGUSTING!!! I don't know how adults can stand alchol it's disgusting! So i take a tiny sip and that's it for me but this year we did something a little different. WE ACTUALLY DID NEW YEAR RESOULUTIONS!!!! For my family that's wierd because we've never done them! Crazy I know but it's true. At least I"VE never done them. One of my dad's is to be productive three nights a week UGGG And i have nothing to do to be productive so those nights I just lay around being bored mostly. And then when we finally DID watch TV like we usually do in the evenings? WE WATCHED A SHOW ABOUT ANTS really? No thanks! And then we watched an episode of Galactica! No thanks either but you know It was they're turn to watch they had actually done something productive and my dad was working on my loft posts so I guess it was a small price to pay :) OH BTW I"M GETTING A LOFT IN MY ROOM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! :D
Your fav. Blogger
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment