Monday, January 16, 2012

Me and Lincon's shoe

I don't know if I've told you this or not but last year me and my family went to washington DC and all I wanted was to go see the monuments but in particular Lincon and suddenly it hit me. I WANTED A PICTURE OF (drumroll please! :D ) Me and Lincon's shoe! I thought that would make a GREAT picture! So FINALLY momnument day (meaning all day we were gonna walk around and see the monuments) rolled around and we FINALLY got to the Lincon memorail and. . . . . ...

1.) THEY WERE WORKING ON THE REFLECTING POOL!!! Do you know how dissapointing that was!?! I wanted to see the pool and they were doing construction on it :'( WHAAAAAA!!!
2.) YOU CAN"T GET A GOOD PICTURE OF YOURSELF AND LINCON"S SHOE because
          1.) TO MANY TOURISTS!!!
          2.) They have a rope around the memorail so you can only get so close to his shoe
          3.) HIS SHOE IS ON HIS LAP!!! GRRRRR well the other one wasn't but like i said to many tourists
And so the final resualt was . .. . .. . . . .

A very very very sad little girl walking out of the memorial with a frowny face :'( I was so sad! I really wanted that picture! :'( Oh well. . . . . . .. WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAA GRRRRRR WAAAAAAA!!! Do you know what it's liked to have your dream(s) crushed? : P
Your fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment