Friday, May 4, 2012

What's your hair type?

Okay so if you didn't know, my hair is like a pain. I mean, my mother says lots of people wish they had hair like mine because, it's shiny, it has a very light natural curl (so it's not that wavy type or spring or like curly curly it's just a very slight loop type curl) and it's thick and plentiful. Sounds great right? Wrong, I find my hair IMPOSSIBLE to syle in ANY way. First, my bangs will never straighten. Second, When i try to seperate my hair or whatever to braid or whatever. IT WILL NEVER SEPERATE!!! my other hair ALWAYS gets in the way and it won't relax. If you pulled up on a little lock on my head, you get about two times more than you bargined for and then when you try to take those tiny loose ends back with the rest and speperate, it drags half of the lock with it! And this isn't even tangled hair! This is throughly brushed with a hair brush, a lose hair brush AND a comb! So when dry, self styling impossible. I can't do anything with it. I have all this hair to pin up in elegant ways and I can't because my stupid hair won't let me, it's so frustrating. At some points i'm ready to rip the hair out of head i get so angry with it. No matter what i do it won't obey. If i try to style it damp, it drys that way and will never go back. I pinned my bangs at two places and it was never the same it was that way for FOUR YEARS. It wouldn't straighten out and always had this two curl thing that drove me nuts. And i would just get it damp, you know like a spray bottle? But i don't have one -.- Somebody got rid of my detangler spray bottle and I don't have another one. (grr) I know i can like buy one but try explaining that to my parents. It'll be another "No you don't need it" Okay then YOU can style my hair for the rest of my life. See how you like it without spray. And i would use the spray that i have but it's some weird stuff, not detangler spray it makes my hair like... stiff. I would say it's actual hair spray but it's not the same as hair spray either. I've been doing some reasearch trying to figure out what hair type i have but I cant. It seems i can't find a describtion exactly like mine. I mean, i think i have meduim or normal but it says it's easy to style (huh right!). All i know is i really need a hair cut/trim my split ends are like two inches long right now. And I need a bang solution, i want bangs but i want them out of my face! And i don't trust a hairstylist to cut them short, because they wet them which makes them longer so they shrink to short.  And when i don't get a regular trim they're always in my face, so that's not the solution. And long isn't exactly the solution either (UGGG) WHAT TO DO??? And i need more hair styles, but like i said, I can't braid, i can't seperate so i can't do ANYTHING with my hair. I'm tiered of the same old ponytail, it's really getting old.
Ideas?.....ANYBODY?
Cuz seriously something is got to change i can't keep living like this it makes me SOO mad! I think it is easy to style because my dad and my mother can do it easily... but i can't. So it's either there's a problem with ME or it's just imposible to do by myself (as in hard to do my own hair because it's on my own head). I'm not sure if all of you will understand what i'm trying to say right now but oh well.
Your. (frustrated) blogger,
~Kenster
AND I CAN"T FIND MY OTHER SHOE. LOGICALY IT WOULD BE IN THE CLOSET SINCE THAT'S WHERE I FOUND THE OTHER ONE BUT I'VE LOOKED EVERYWHERE AND IT"S NOT THERE I AM SO MAD FRUSTRATED AND FURIOUS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment