Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kung Fu Panda 3

I watched Kung Fu Panda 2 The other day and i gotta say, they better make a third one. I mean at the end we find out he's parents plus the village is alive elsewhere! They cann't just NOT make one now! I mean come on! What kind of people do that? And another thing you notice is that when they're on the boat and Po is talking about his parents, Tigress starts to say something but doesn't, I wondered if she was going to say something about her family but she doesn't and we don't find out by the end of the movie. I think they should do something about the furious five to for ideas for new movies. I mean really, in the village there's only rabbits, sheep, pigs, geese you know that sorta thing. You never see Monkeys, Cranes, Vipers, (or any other snakes) Manti (is that the plural for mantis?) and Tigers oh and make the bad guy a leporad this time or was Ti Lung a leporad? Anyways, the funniest part  about the second movie is when the get into the huge dragon pinata and "eat" the wolves IT IS SO HILLARIOUS! I almost wet my self i was laughing SO hard!:D
Your fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment