Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dramma queen

One known fact is that I am a very dramatic person. Not to the point that It's annoying but to the point to where I am definitely dramatic. When people say I'm annoying It's because first, to be honest, I'm a little bit of a show off, but I'm getting better at laying off that annoying quality. I get mad easily these days so I accidentally snap at people every once in a while.And I have to say my opinions about everything so my hand is always up. A teacher can never say that I don't participate. I'm stubborn and want to be the leader of everything. When someone else is the leader the way i deal with that is a find a in between , I try to get one thing I get to do by myself and I try to make sure that I'm NOT the leader. but It's kinda hard since people know I'm really smart it's me they ask for advice but I think the reason they ask me is becuase I am the person that shows everybody I'm so smart (like I said I'm a show off) so I'm the person they ask questions like " is this good?" So I've started answering like this: "I think it should {blah blah blah} but what ever you want to do, It's your part right?" or "What do you think? Do you think it looks good? If you think the best you can do than it's okay It has to be your best no one else's"
Your fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment