Saturday, October 2, 2010

Comment on-Hey emily

Yes I understand about that, but peoples is a word I made up, at the time I didn't know it was a popular word at all.( I know you won't belive me but all songs and the lastest "cool things" I never know about becuase I'm never in touch with the new trends and whatnot, I didn't even see camp rock 2 or even camp rock before a month ago, but I still haven't watched the second one)So I just started it in my school I guess you could say, no one at school had said it intill I did but when I started going to a different attendence zone some people had heard it too. So you're right, peoples is a common but not so common word. And really a thousand years ago it was not proper to say peoples but I get your point.
Your fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment