Monday, March 5, 2012

TANGLED

No this post is not about the movie it's about my hair right now... it's tangled. MAJORLY tangled. My ponytail holder? IS STUCK IN MY HAIR!!! Because it's all tangled and it one big huge ratsnest! I even CUT the ponytail and yet it's STILL stuck!!! My hair is like tied on! And there's so much of it tangled i can't even tell what to do to un tangle it at this point! UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *scream * I tried to condition it (because like my shampoo is a two in one thing) and it didn't work squat! It's still majorly tangled and i'm not sure what to do at this point besides cut it WHICH I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DON"T WANNA DO!!!! I've been growing my hair out for like three years now and i REALLY don't wanna cut it off! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FREAKIN DO???? I mean, i've had some pretty tangled hair before but nothing like this, it's really knotted. This weekend we went swimming at the Great Wolf Lodge and so i put my hair up and swam all day and then i didn't take my pony out when i got home because well... it was kinda stuck but i didn't think much about it intill now. So i slept in it and now it's stuck. This is not going well i'm so mad right now. I really don't want to cut my hair!!!
Your fav. Blogger,

Later....
I GOT IT I FINALLY GOT IT i finally got the pony tail holder out of my hair.... but now i still have to de tangle everything... UG
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment