Thursday, December 30, 2010

-----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! SORRY! I haven't been on in a while and I haven't read all you comments yet {YOU APPARENTLY WRITE A LOT OF THEM : P } BUT GUESS WHAT! I got a gift card for christmas to go to claire's. GUESS what it was for! Ear piercing. I JUST GOT MY EARS PIERCED TODAY! [well, technically re-pierced because they closed up when I got them pierced when I was just a baby but still, I didn't remember it back
then!]

Well most of you now are going "What are you talking about who in the world is -----? Okay, since I can't use names I put a number of these [ - ] depending how many letters there are in the name now. I'm talking to one of my BFFs but it's true about the ear piercing [ first I've got to learn how to spell that word becuase I'm tired of those ------ red lines!]
Your Fav. blogger
-Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment