Monday, January 26, 2015

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eaters

Now that I think about it though, why do cheaters get to eat pumpkin? I really like pumpkin pie....

Ok Kenster, get to the point, now is not the time to be distracted.

So anyways, in my A/V class we are supposed to be working on thumbnails for the graphic design team. After getting my paper I began doing MY work with MY ORIGINAL IDEAS and then the annoying puppy just copies my drawings.

-.- like, not even trying to hide it, he just bluntly admits he's just going to copy it.

...What the hell!

I mean, it's not like my idea are that awesome and whatever but still that's annoying. Yes Keaton, person who is currently reading what I'm typing, your being annoying.

I've always been paranoid about people copying my work and not only during tests and things. In group work, I'd often work ahead and I hated when people just started copying me. I also closely guard my poetry and written work for the paranoid thought that someone might steal it and publish it before me. I've always protected my work for fear someone might take credit for it. I mean, someone could just copy my poetry and say it's theirs and what proof would I have that it wasn't?

That scares the hell out of me. It's like my worst nightmare. If someone stole my work... I think my life would be over. I would never be able to get over it. I'd be so upset i'd go ballistic!

Blah blah blah, write on!

Your fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment