Monday, July 7, 2014

Hickies?

So Theodore (I have decided that Theodore is now my brother's name. He says it's his "Stage name" now. Well this is close as a stage he is ever gonna get lol) comes home from school (he's taking courses to get ahead but he's finished now) And during dinner I look over and see this bruise  on his neck. So of course I'm all concerned like "What is that?" He gets up to look in the mirror and comes back and starts smiling, like I've caught him doing something bad he's secretly proud of. Turns out it was a hickey given to him by some girl named Abby.... I'm really not sure what to make of it. I know some people look down on it. I am looking down on it because it's on his neck where it's so obvious. I know I wouldn't want someone doing that to ME. So...yeeeaah. Idk. What would you guys tell your brother in this situation? Because I'm really just kind of stupefied here.

Blah Blah Blah
Your Fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment