Sunday, March 23, 2014

Stuck In the Middle

We all know we sometimes get stuck in the middle of a fight between friends and the pressure is on. Somehow, I've managed to get in the middle of a fight between parents! (ug)

Here's how the sceene lays down. Dad, who has a bad back, insists on helping our nieghbor with the fence and doing work all day and right now he can barely stand up -.- While I, have been scolding him all day for doing it. But the stubborn man kept going ofcourse. Then, my mom is in a pissy mood because she's had another nasty allergy attack and feels like crap. I, am sitting on the couch trying to disappear and watch anime.

Well, now dinner rolls around. Something to understand is dinner in our house is always kinda wierd. We can never decide what we want and it always seems like dinner is a chore for our house. With both parents handicapped though, we have the question of: Who's making dinner? So my brave yet foolish Dad decides to bring up the subject of dinner by saying "Are you going to be able to make dinner?" where we have a brief discucsion about the state of these two individuals and I volunteer to make quesidias (cause I can't make much) but get denied. I toon out and watch anime.

Next thing I know, Mom is yelling at Dad about the fact that he can barely stand and now he's expceting her to make dinner when she feels like crap and blah blah blah. And then somehow the subject of me watching anime all day comes into the subject. About, how my dad lets me sit here on the couch on the computer all day. And now my mom is pissed off.

A couple things:
1.) DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS! That just isn't fair!
2.) I'm sorry if the conviences of entertainment I enjoy is only accessed on an internet capable device and which case, the only one I have is my computer.
3.) EVERY FING TIME I HAVE A NEW HOBBY OR OBSESSION IT SEEMS IT EVENTUALLY BECOMES SOME EVIL THAT MY PARENTS CAN BLAME ALL THEIR ISSUES WITH ME ON!

It happened with my writting, my roleplaying, Colorgaurd and now Anime. When I really like something, I go in full heartedly and that's about all I do. Because that's what I want to do to enjoy my self. Wheather it's my writting, my roleplay, colorgaurd or watching anime. So now, when ever I get a hobby it becomes "evil' because that's all I spend my time on. Sorry if I'd rather watch anime than play outside. Sorry if I'd rather write a book than read one. The thing is, you can't blame my lack of charecter and good qualities on a presumed addiction to what ever is suiting my fancy right now. I'm going to have my faults and I'm going to be this way no matter what I get into, it's just who I am. I'm going to be a bad person wheather I'm watching anime, doing colorgaurd, writting or not. I'm still the same person. I'm not going to change into this perfect mold suddenly because you took my pencil away or you took my computer or my flag away. I'm still the same old same old horrible me.

And I think it's about time they just came to terms and dealt with it.

I'm not a good person, end of story.


Blah Blah Blah
Your Fav. Blogger,
~Kenster

No comments:

Post a Comment